[Interest] Stack trace on Windows

Andy asmaloney at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 19:47:00 CEST 2019

Boris:

I'm certainly not a guru, but when I needed a stack trace for my MinGW
build I put this together a couple of years ago:

  "Crash Reporting For MinGW 32 (Windows) and Clang (macOS) With Qt"

https://asmaloney.com/2017/08/code/crash-reporting-for-mingw-32-windows-and-clang-macos-with-qt/

Code available on GitHub (fixes/updates welcome!):

   https://github.com/asmaloney/asmCrashReport

It might work with MSVC, but probably needs some modifications. I haven't
tried it.

---
Andy Maloney  //  https://asmaloney.com
twitter ~ @asmaloney <https://twitter.com/asmaloney>