[Interest] New Maintenance Tool regressions/bugs

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Fri Apr 12 15:42:27 CEST 2019

Attached:
1. Button text is not readable
2. Package names are not readable.
3. Why no auto refresh? And why does refresh take so long?
4. I don't know what's going on with the text on the right. Sometimes it says
"Qt
5.11.2"

Other times it says
"This
component
will occupy
370 MB on
your hard
disk drive."

It seems that in order to get the space reading you have to check the check box, but just selecting the line doesn't show that.

5. I don't know why/when/how the Reset/lect/elect buttons changed, but they changed. (Also attached.)

You've got all this wasted space under the Qt logo, but the contents are cramped horizontally.