[Interest] Qt + Android + OpenSSL

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Mon Apr 15 20:30:33 CEST 2019

On Monday, 15 April 2019 11:12:44 PDT Nuno Santos wrote:
> I’m providing OpenSSL 1.0.1s as an ANDROID_EXTRA_LIBS param.
>
> Does anybody know if the problem here is the fact that OpenSSL is too old?

Yes, the problem is OpenSSL's age. Yours is apparently too old to support DTLS
1.2 (and apparently DTLS at all).

In any case, for OpenSSL, *ANY* version except the very latest[*] is too old.
Upgrade now. And next month. And the one after that. Ad aeternam.

[*] latest of 1.0.x or of 1.1.x, since 1.0.x is still supported until Dec 31
of this year.