[Interest] QRemoteObjectDynamicReplica: How get a slot return value?

Daesdemon daesdemon at free.fr
Fri Aug 9 21:44:47 CEST 2019

Hi Brett,

Many thanks for the Test file link. That is really an interesting source
of information. I looked in examples but not in tests.

My lone problem was I didn't know the optional
Q_RETURN_ARG(QRemoteObjectPendingCall, call) required when wanted return
value, and i didn't find information about a return value in the
metamethod (RO seems to remove the ReturnValueType)

At my knowledge, this information is missing in documentation.

I have now everything working in C++ but how is exposed this
QRemoteObjectPendingCall in QML ? with a PendingReply ?

Is there an example of that also (calling a slot with pending value on a
dynamic replica from qml) ?

Cordially.

Daes