[Interest] Finish QLineEdit editing when user clicks anywhere outside the QLineEdit

Henry Skoglund henry at tungware.se
Tue Aug 13 22:06:38 CEST 2019

Hmm, about that extra step, to remember the filter stuff, since you
already have a custom line edit class, why not embed the MouseFilter
class inside it?
I mean, the filter does not have to reside in MainWindow, it needs only
the qApp pointer, so you could wire it up in your custom line edit's
ctor instead. Thus making it an integrated part of your custom class :-)