[Interest] Qt free software policy

Roland Hughes roland at logikalsolutions.com
Fri Aug 16 23:56:15 CEST 2019

+5

At the time I was working on the IP Ghoster project (don't remember
year) I inquired. They wanted $5K +- _and_ royalties. There was no
license which would allow a lone developer to deliver a project to a
client. You had to use the client's license and the client had to pay
royalties and having to use client provided resources gets many people
in trouble with the I and the R and the S.

https://www.regent.edu/admin/busoff/pdf/20-questions1099test.pdf

Scroll down to number 14.

--
Roland Hughes, President