[Interest] Android: include and use the translation files of Qt (qt_*.qm)

Alexander Dyagilev alervdvcw at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 04:36:08 CEST 2019

Hello,

Is there a "good" way to achieve this?

The only solution for know I'm thinking of is to manually copy all them
into my project folder and include into resource files.

This is not good because I'll have to store them in my repository and
I'll have to update them every time I update Qt.

What I want instead is to be able to tell qmake/androiddeployqt tools to
add all these files automatically from Qt installation folder into my APK.