[Interest] Qt free software policy

Vadim Peretokin vperetokin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 09:28:37 CEST 2019

Which was actually a very, very bad surprise that was pretty poorly
documented. Please don't do that again.

We saw the openssl change and didn't think anything big of it - well, it
turned out that a minor upgrade to an TLS release completely broke secure
web downloads, secure TLS connections, and our updater: so our software
self-upgraded to a version it can't self-upgrade from. Horribly nasty
experience all in all :( there should have been a bigger warning on this.