[Interest] Qt free software policy

Kai Köhne Kai.Koehne at qt.io
Fri Aug 23 08:59:11 CEST 2019

That's not true (unless "everyone else" means all people with the same support level). The people in Qt support will also try to directly provide you with a patch and/or workaround, if possible. Also the internal development teams in the Qt Company will prioritize bugs coming from commercial customers. That's why it's actually advised to file a bug through Qt Support, or at least inform Qt Support that you filed a bug in JIRA if you are a commercial customer.

https://www.qt.io/qt-support/

Kai

--
Kai Köhne, Senior Manager R&D | The Qt Company

The Qt Company GmbH, Erich-Thilo-Str. 10, D-12489 Berlin
Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Mika Harjuaho. Sitz der
Gesellschaft: Berlin, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg,
HRB 144331 B