[Interest] equivalent of python glob

Jérôme Godbout godboutj at amotus.ca
Tue Aug 27 05:03:06 CEST 2019

I always use '/' for my path, I use to native path only when doing command or when needed. I also have toWindowsPath toUnixPath functions when doing cross platform request (non native call). The cleanPath() could be useful indeed, but if i remeber well I had some special edge case I wanted to cover. Anyway my unit test seem to indicate this work properly. If you come with a better solution, I could try it, I did not spend too much time on this.