[Interest] Click and hold on close button

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Fri Aug 30 16:32:42 CEST 2019

> Replace "thread" with "process" and it correctly matches what Chrome does and
> what would work on Qt.
>
> You cannot start another QApplication in another thread in the same process.
> And that's also not what Chrome does.

https://i.imgur.com/CDqD1KV.jpg - How I imagine Thiago right now.

Anyway an equivalent system would be each tab as a QApplication, with a coordinating master QApplication. I wonder how hard it would be to make the QTabOfApplication and TabBarApplication classes if people wanted to use a similar architecture? (tab process isolation)