[Interest] [SPAM] Re: Click and hold on close button

Nikos Chantziaras realnc at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 21:37:57 CEST 2019

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx.qt-project.org",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label

Content preview:  On 27/08/2019 21:09, Murphy, Sean wrote: > One of my users
   reported an issue that I think falls into the > "nothing can be done about
   it" category, but wanted to see > if anyone had any ideas. > > On a Windows
   build of our application, if the user clicks > AND HOLDS the mouse on any
   of the Windows buttons (so > the standard Windows Minimize, Maximize, and
   Close buttons) > the application's event loop apparently is blocked until
   the > mouse is released. This happens whether it's the QMainWindow > window,
   or any currently shown dialogs. [...]

 pts rule name              description
 0.8 BAYES_50               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 40 to 60%
                            [score: 0.4843]
 0.0 FREEMAIL_FROM          Sender email is commonly abused enduser mail provider
                            (realnc[at]gmail.com)
 0.0 SPF_HELO_NONE          SPF: HELO does not publish an SPF Record
 1.0 RDNS_DYNAMIC           Delivered to internal network by host with
                            dynamic-looking rDNS
 2.3 FORGED_MUA_MOZILLA     Forged mail pretending to be from Mozilla