[Interest] windeployqt

Jérôme Godbout godboutj at amotus.ca
Wed Dec 4 21:39:06 CET 2019

That would be nice, but I doubt it is easy, since the deploy script need to figure out the Qml dependencies, so you need to give him the stating point to find the starting point to find .qml file. The .qrc is only a resources that package binary. It would be nice if the deploy script would scan the  .qrc and auto add all the Qml files(--autoQrcQml flag). That would be a preprocessing that would scan the qrc and invoke the command again with the filled --qmldir or --qml. That would be fairly easy to even make such a script that would inject those before calling the windeployqt.

+1 on the auto scan of .qrc