[Interest] Klocwork errors in Qt

Massimiliano Maini maxmaini at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 15:32:33 CET 2019

On Sun, 15 Dec 2019 at 00:20, Roland Hughes <roland at logikalsolutions.com>
wrote:

> On 12/14/19 4:07 PM, Massimiliano Maini wrote:
> >
> > The day you want to start talking about your own assumptions with
> > respect the competency
> > level of anybody else than you on this mailing list, let us know.
> >
> Btw, I didn't make an assumption, I ran a test. Only one person passed.

Yeah, sure. Like a 6 years old caught with the hands full of jam and trying
to turn it as
"No mummy, I was just measuring the viscosity of it".

Also, in the impossibly unlikely case where you did it send it through as a
test (which
I really do not believe), I'd suggest another way to interpret the results:
many didn't spot
it because many do not read your rambling posts.

Now please drop it, accept you screwed, got exposed and let's go back to
something that is Qt related.