[Interest] [SPAM] Re: How to check for QMenuBar native support

Nikos Chantziaras realnc at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 11:18:50 CET 2019

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx.qt-project.org",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label

Content preview:  On 03/02/2019 01:20, brian heim wrote: > Hey list, > > How
   can I check whether or not the current platform can create a > QMenuBar as
   a native app bar? All I can see in the documentation is > `nativeMenuBar`
   property > (http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qmenubar.html#nativeMenuBar-prop), but
  that's a > member property IIUC. [...]

 pts rule name              description
 0.8 BAYES_50               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 40 to 60%
                            [score: 0.4245]
 0.0 FREEMAIL_FROM          Sender email is commonly abused enduser mail provider
                            (realnc[at]gmail.com)
 1.0 APP_DEVELOPMENT_NORDNS App development pitch, no rDNS
 0.8 RDNS_NONE              Delivered to internal network by a host with no rDNS
 2.3 FORGED_MUA_MOZILLA     Forged mail pretending to be from Mozilla