[Interest] What are you using for continuous integration?

Andy asmaloney at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 14:19:04 CET 2019

FWIW I just started using GitLab's CI for a smaller, non-Qt project. I like
it better than Travis (my other recent experience). The way GitLab CI
presents the pipelines & results in the interface makes sense to me.

Here are the top-level docs:

   https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/ci/

I think all CIs are fiddly to set up, so you aren't going to avoid that.
The GitLab one is no exception and took me a few tries to get what I want.
The nice thing about CIs is that you (probably) don't have to touch them a
lot, yet they provide a huge benefit to a project.

Good luck!

---
Andy Maloney  //  https://asmaloney.com
twitter ~ @asmaloney <https://twitter.com/asmaloney>