[Interest] What are you using for continuous integration?

Adam Light aclight at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 23:46:21 CET 2019

On Tue, Feb 12, 2019 at 3:05 PM Nuno Santos <nunosantos at imaginando.pt>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I’m curious about what you Qt heads are using for continuous integration.

We have been using buildbot on a Linux server and multiple Macintosh and
Windows machines as workers for about 9 years. The workers build our Qt
based application, run tests, and if everything passes the application is
uploaded to the buildbot server which then passes the application to our
web server so users can download nightly builds of the application.

I wouldn't call it easy to set up, but that's largely because I was
learning Python as I was setting up the system.

Adam