[Interest] What are you using for continuous integration?

Nuno Santos nunosantos at imaginando.pt
Thu Feb 14 10:07:21 CET 2019

Hey,

Thank you all for sharing your solutions and approaches. Among here there are two obvious winners:

- Jenkins
- Buildbot

I want to keep the build config within the project so I guess Jenkins will be my way to go.

Now I just need to go though all the configuration details. If anyone knows any really pragmatic documentation on how to setup Jenkins server with GitHub and how to setup a worker on Mac and Windows, please share.

Thanks,

Best regards,

Nuno