[Interest] Disable -Og when configuring as developer build

Konstantin Shegunov kshegunov at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 19:43:56 CET 2019

On Fri, Feb 15, 2019 at 4:57 PM Allan Sandfeld Jensen <kde at carewolf.com>
wrote:

> Btw. If(when) the output isn't debug friendly, it is really a gcc bug

True, and I (hope) I haven't implied otherwise.

> should be reported to them if you have the time, and want it to improve in
> the
> future.

Perhaps, but as is of now (with disabling the optimizations) it works for
me. If I get some time in I'd try to reproduce and report it, although I'm
not completely sure how I should format that report ... maybe I should
provide the assembly alongside the source to serve as an illustration ...

Cheers,
Konstantin.