[Interest] Interest] Work for hire to solve a Qt bug that's been a, thorn in our side.

Roland Hughes roland at logikalsolutions.com
Sat Feb 16 14:54:42 CET 2019

Paul,

Passed this along to some people. One of which I hope reaches out to
you. He's officially retired now but might be bored enough for something
small like this. He's had a rather high success rate debugging into Qt
source and fixing things for embedded projects.

Send private email if you are looking to cast a wider net than just
people we know. I do know of one low level (firmware and embedded
systems) that I've worked through many times. They just might have
someone. Always seem to have the person with odd/niche skills in this
world. Not going to expose you to that without you asking though.

Hopefully you get the response you need from this post. Best of luck
getting the fix rolled into base line code.

--
Roland Hughes, President
Logikal Solutions