[Interest] Publish Qt app to fdroid

Bernhard B schluchti at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 19:05:12 CET 2019

fyi: I opened a ticket for discussionin in the fdroid repository a few days
ago. see https://gitlab.com/fdroid/fdroidserver/issues/632

It looks like that it's possible to run docker containers within their
virtual build environment. So, I am currently working on a Dockerfile that
builds my app inside a docker container and then hands the resulting apk
over to the host system for signing the app. Hope that works out.

Cheers,
Bernhard