[Interest] Odd behaviour when organizing .qml files into folders

mail at herrdiel.de mail at herrdiel.de
Fri Feb 22 18:59:16 CET 2019

Thanks everyone for time, attention and effort!

Am 18.02.2019 um 09:29 schrieb Christian Kandeler:
> I suggest the opposite: Don't have a qrc file at all, but let qmake
> auto-generate it by adding the qml files directly to RESOURCES.

Wow, that's interesting! I've tried that out for starters.

This excerpt from my .pro file shows what I do:

@

ONE.files=qml/AAAA.qml\

qml/BBBB.qml\

qml/CCCC.qml

ONE.prefix=/ONE

TWO.files=qml/DDDD.qml\

qml/EEEE.qml\

qml/FFFF.qml\

qml/GGGG.qml

TWO.prefix=/TWO

RESOURCES+=qml.qrc\

exampledata.qrc\

oldicons.qrc\

ONE\

TWO
@

That leads to this project tree:

I've read QTCREATORBUG-20103 ("Absolute path shown...") and QTCREATORBUG-22015 ("QML files of dynamically generated..") and now I am confused.
	Am I doing it right?
	The files appear twice (see also bottom qml folder. Do I need to care which one to work on? I don't want to edit a generated file :-)
	Can I get rid of the qmake_ prefix?
	(How) can I address
	Is there a way to get rid of the over-correct folder structure repetitions?
	Will the absolute path be different on a different machine?

Did  I use this feature correctly in the first place?

Best regards,
Sebastian

--
http://www.classintouch.de - Tablet-Software für Lehrer