[Interest] Replacement for Qt4 QMatrix4x4?

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Mon Feb 25 17:37:19 CET 2019

> Sent: Friday, February 22, 2019 at 4:27 AM
> From: "Christian Gagneraud" <chgans at gmail.com>
> Would you consider making arm v8 the minimum requirement for Qt6?

You might anger the raspberry pi people who still use ARM11 in the Pi Zero, and other embedded users. I don't see 32bit arm cores going away any time soon, particularly in embedded designs. It may be acceptable to cap these at a Qt5 version. Since ARM v8 is only 7 years old (about the same age of Qt5), I would hesitate to leave 32-bit arm out.