[Interest] QQmlApplicationEngine and antialiasing

Jérôme Godbout godboutj at amotus.ca
Wed Jan 16 15:25:00 CET 2019

Hi Giuseppe, thanks for the help, this is what I think too. It's hard to known why sometime it fails but the sample is kept and sometime it fails and the sample is back to 1. This will be hard to detect and make decent fall back or warning. I will try on the real machine as main Linux OS.

Thanks for the help,
Jerome