[Interest] Qt 5.12 for Windows (Static)

Nuno Santos nunosantos at imaginando.pt
Thu Jan 17 11:06:05 CET 2019

Mitch,

I don’t do dynamic builds on Windows. Only static builds. For dynamic builds I rely on the official releases.

I have been build Qt from source on Windows since 5.8 and I have never experienced this before.

I don’t have the debugger installed on this machine yet. I believe we need to install something in order to have debugging on Windows. Can’t remember exactly what now.

DebugView prints nothings :(

More ideas?

Thanks!

Nuno