[Interest] Qt.conf and desktop application

Kai Koehne Kai.Koehne at qt.io
Thu Jan 17 15:30:08 CET 2019

This is really only Prefix. You can restore the default by setting it e.g. to .

  Prefix = .

> This is really strange and unexpected.

I agree, maybe we can change it for Qt 6 (feel free to create a suggestion for that). But for now changing it would probably break a lot of apps, so I don't think it's worth to do in a minor release.

> I will just ditch it, unless
> someone have a good way to make a qt.conf and not modify the whole building
> process.

As I said, just add

  [Paths]
  Prefix = .