[Interest] Qt 5.12 for Windows (Static)

Nuno Santos nunosantos at imaginando.pt
Wed Jan 23 20:37:42 CET 2019

Thiago,

That will be the next try.

However, I think I do need the static runtime as I don’t want the software to depend on the runtime distributable (correct?)

I will try it anyway.

I have made a zip with a compiled console test, a compiled quick test and the saved dependency walker file. If you are curious about it:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1cBnP6eZa95kSn7y7pvTA7eK1eN0yUXcv <https://drive.google.com/open?id=1cBnP6eZa95kSn7y7pvTA7eK1eN0yUXcv>

Thanks!

Best,

Nuno