[Interest] Qt 5.12 for Windows (Static)

Nuno Santos nunosantos at imaginando.pt
Wed Jan 23 22:15:08 CET 2019

Thiago,

Totally agree!

I left it building before leaving the office. I will have an answer to that question by tomorrow morning.

Andy Shaw got here earlier today:

I ran it via dependency walker and its failing after calling SHGetKnownFolderPath, from the looks of things, it dies inside sHGetKnownFolderPath() in qstandardpaths_win.cpp but I have no idea why the -static-runtime could influence that.

Thanks!

Best,

Nuno