[Interest] Weird sizing in Qt Designer 5.12.0 with hi-res screen

Tony Rietwyk tony at rightsoft.com.au
Thu Jan 24 05:17:25 CET 2019

Hi Dmitriy,

The software is at https://www.risingsoftware.com/ and covers both
aspects that you mention.  It can generate progressions, or use supplied
set pieces and notation.  The student can either annotate the notation
with the chord symbols - or even fill in the voices as well.  The
student may or may not actually hear the progression.  It's wonderful
software to work on - sure beats boring business crap!

Regards, Tony