[Interest] QWebEnginePage acceptNavigationRequest leads to empty page

Sven Bergner sven.bergner at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 12:01:00 CET 2019

Hi Allan,
thanks for your suggestion. I think I've found the root of the behavior.
The link has a target="_blank" and that calls createWindow() which leads to
an empty window.
If I remove the target="_blank" I can intercept the link.
But for me that feels also like an error. What sense does it make to create
a new window when I don't need it because acceptNavigationRequest() returns
false.

Best regards,
  Sven