[Interest] How to prevent Drawer from mouse events propagation

Alexander Ivash elderorb at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 15:29:22 CEST 2019

After a few more attempts I changed approach and not using Drawer
anymore in that place. But its sad to see such a simple use-cases are
tricky to implement. Imo Drawer should expose / allow to override
details of its internal event handling. Or maybe event propagation
from Drawer should be blocked by default... I can't imaging situation
where it would harm.