[Interest] Tear off tabs similar to Chrome

Murphy, Sean smurphy at walbro.com
Wed Jul 3 22:37:47 CEST 2019

I'm assuming someone has already done this with Qt, but either I'm wrong or I'm googling poorly today... I'm just trying to find if someone has already implemented the functionality that Chrome (and other applications with tabs) where you can select a tab on the tab bar, start dragging it, and when you get far enough away, it'll pop off the original tab bar and become its own window. I've found a couple of outdated examples, that don't really work.

Anyone already solved this?

Sean

This message has been scanned for malware by Forcepoint. www.forcepoint.com