[Interest] Q_ATOMIC_INT64_IS_SUPPORTED: Qt Compile errors on macOS

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Fri Jul 5 00:10:00 CEST 2019

On Wednesday, 3 July 2019 18:09:36 -03 Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> Can't you make that depend on *the compiler*?
>
>   .qmake.stash: /usr/bin/g++
>
> (I guess this wouldn't behave well with ccache, but oh well...)

And icecc.

And the actual compiler is /usr/lib64/gcc/x86_64-suse-linux/9/cc1plus. That
file can change and the g++ front-end remain the same.

Not to mention that outside of macOS, we call the compiler without a full
path, so you can change $PATH and find a different one. Quite handy to test a
new GCC version.

So, no, depending on the compiler path won't help.