[Interest] [ANNOUNCE] GammaRay 2.11.0

Elvis Stansvik elvstone at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 21:33:12 CEST 2019

Den fre 5 juli 2019 kl 21:03 skrev Vadim Peretokin <vperetokin at gmail.com>:

> The Ubuntu 18.04 .deb does not seem to work:
>
> vadi at volga:~$ lsb_release -a
> No LSB modules are available.
> Distributor ID: Ubuntu
> Release: 18.04
> Codename: bionic
> vadi at volga:~/Downloads$ sudo dpkg -i gammaray_2.11.0_amd64.deb
> [sudo] password for vadi:
> Selecting previously unselected package gammaray.
> (Reading database ... 357335 files and directories currently installed.)
> Preparing to unpack gammaray_2.11.0_amd64.deb ...
> Unpacking gammaray (2.11.0) ...
> dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of gammaray:
>  gammaray depends on kdstatemachineeditor; however:
>   Package kdstatemachineeditor is not installed.
>  gammaray depends on libqt5quickwidgets5 (>= 5.5.0); however:
>   Package libqt5quickwidgets5 is not installed.
>
> dpkg: error processing package gammaray (--install):
>  dependency problems - leaving unconfigured

This simply means you need to install kdstatemachineeditor and
libqt5quickwidgets5.

Remember that unlike e.g. apt, dpkg does not install dependencies -
it's just a tool for installing a specific package.

You can fix up things (install kdstatemachineeditor and
libqt5quickwidgets5) either manually, or by running

    sudo apt --fix-broken install

HTH,
Elvis