[Interest] Battery status and info

Jérôme Godbout godboutj at amotus.ca
Wed Jul 10 20:20:14 CEST 2019

Hi,
Thanks for the info, how do you use the ideviceinfo? Can I monitor the battery with my iOS application with it? or is it run from desktop for an attached device?
I guess I would have to trigger the domain with the command:
ideviceinfo -d com.apple.mobile.battery

I need to monitor the host platform battery and charging progress within my application if possible.
I guess I will try to fetch all the information per platform, thanks for the info.