[Interest] Qt Quick Controls 1/2 and Surface Pro stylus pen

Nelson, Michael michael.nelson at otthydromet.com
Fri Jul 12 14:27:58 CEST 2019

Using Qt 5.12.4 standard build, I find stylus pen fails to operate any Qt Quick Controls 1 or 2, meaning, I can't operate any button, scroll, checkbox, or combo-box on a Microsoft Surface Pro tablet using the stylus pen. Is there a way to make this work?

Thanks,
Mike
Please be advised that this email may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us by email by replying to the sender and delete this message. The sender disclaims that the content of this email constitutes an offer to enter into, or the acceptance of, any agreement; provided that the foregoing does not invalidate the binding effect of any digital or other electronic reproduction of a manual signature that is included in any attachment.