[Interest] How to set a non-global context property for a single QQmlComponent?

Sérgio Martins sergio.martins at kdab.com
Wed Jul 17 12:14:13 CEST 2019

On 2019-07-17 10:58, Patrick Stinson wrote:
> Shoot, you know at first pass it looks like that will work. Wow.
>
> I wonder if this is possible to do with QQuickWidget? Or if not how to
> show a component into a QWidget without QQuickWidget?

According to [1] it's not possible, but could be an easy patch to add to
QQuickWidget's API.

[1]
https://code.woboq.org/qt5/qtdeclarative/src/quickwidgets/qquickwidget.cpp.html#1049

--
Sérgio Martins | sergio.martins at kdab.com | Senior Software Engineer
Tel: Sweden (HQ) +46-563-540090, USA +1-866-777-KDAB(5322)