[Interest] [Qt3D] Render depth images

Grimm, Raphael (IAR) raphael.grimm at kit.edu
Wed Jun 19 09:15:09 CEST 2019

Hi,
thanks for the hint.
Now I got several QTexture2D, but how can I access their data buffer
directly?
I did not see any function giving me access to some data buffer (but maybe I
am just blind).

In my application I do not want to display the images and need the precise
depth data (so the full floating point number).
In the best case I do not even want to have some window, the qt signal loop
or even requiring to be in a thread with a qt object tree  (the last two are
probably impossible).

Any tips on accessing the data buffer would be appreciated.

Raphael