[Interest] notarizing builds for Mac - enabling hardened runtime

Kai Köhne Kai.Koehne at qt.io
Fri Jun 21 09:12:16 CEST 2019

I understand that the "hardened runtime" enabling happens at codesign time,
so this should arguably be a feature of macdeployqt. It's not there yet though,
at least according to https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-71291 .  If you're
right that this will become mandatory for macOS 10.15, it arguably get a higher
priority; feel free to comment, including a link to the source of this statement.

For the time being, it seems you've to execute the codesign call yourself.

Regards

Kai