[Interest] Q_ATOMIC_INT64_IS_SUPPORTED: Qt Compile errors on macOS

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Mon Jun 24 17:24:25 CEST 2019

On Sunday, 23 June 2019 22:23:56 PDT Patrick Stinson wrote:
> The qt configure script is predictably unable to find it on the first
> configure run but able to find it on the second run. The ask handy changed.
> Or were you considering that as well?

The configure script runs the compiler. If the compiler fails once then
passes, with the exact same command-line, it's the compiler's fault. On the
other hand, if the configure script is running something different on the
second run, then it's the configure script's fault.

Anyway, let's stop speculating. Until we can reliably reproduce this problem
to understand what's going on, we're shooting in the dark.