[Interest] [SPAM] Qt version detection in Creator

Bob Babcock wssddc at wssddc.com
Sun Jun 30 08:10:38 CEST 2019

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx.qt-project.org",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label

Content preview:  I have multiple Qt versions installed under Windows 7 and
  Creator's auto-detection of Qt versions never seems to work very well. For
   example, Qt 5.12.4 and 5.13.0 both include Creator 4.9.1. If I run the exe
   installed with 5.12.4, 5.12.4 is autodetected, but 5.13.0 is not. COnversely,
   the 5.13.0 exe does not detect 5.12.4. Is auto-detect supposed to detect
  multiple versions of Qt? [...]

 pts rule name              description
 0.8 BAYES_50               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 40 to 60%
                            [score: 0.4632]
 0.0 SPF_HELO_NONE          SPF: HELO does not publish an SPF Record
 1.0 RDNS_DYNAMIC           Delivered to internal network by host with
                            dynamic-looking rDNS
 3.0 TO_NO_BRKTS_DYNIP      To: lacks brackets and dynamic rDNS