[Interest] PinchHandler weirdness

Alexander Ivash elderorb at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 18:17:33 CET 2019

I have an issue which is reproducible only on android, but not on
desktop. And looks like PinchHandler is the root cause (at least
commenting it out changes behaviour). What is interesting, is that the
issue happens without any interaction with pinch handler from my side.
Just its presence under android make code behave differently. On
desktop - not. Maybe because PinchHandler is disabled for desktop?

Is it possible to trigger PinchHandler on desktop? Or maybe it is
possible to capture pinch-handler related events on android to replay
on desktop?