[Interest] QtLocation MapPolyLine and MouseArea

maitai maitai at virtual-winds.org
Fri Mar 8 11:29:54 CET 2019

Yes with anchors.fill:parent, Pressed/Released works only if the mouse
is exactly on the line, while hover seems to use the bounding rect of
the polyline...

But anyway with containmentMask: polyline, all is OK and hover occurs
only exactly on the line.

The only thing one could hope for is a possibility to make the mouse
area a bit thicker than the line width, because with thin lines it is
difficult to be exactly on it.

Philippe.