[Interest] QWizard - can't register a field with a custom property

Frank Rueter | OHUfx frank at ohufx.com
Tue Mar 19 22:08:44 CET 2019

Hi all,

In a QWizard page I am trying to register a field with a widget’s custom
property to supply the desired field value but I can’t get it to work.
This is the line I am using to register the field and to link it to the
signal that informs the field to update it’s value:

|self.registerField('to_list', self.notes_widget.to_list_widget,
'get_all_data', 'notes_widget.to_list_widget.current_data_changed') |

When I query the field later via self.field(;to_list’) I just get None.

As a sanity check I hooked up the signal to a test slot like this:

|self.notes_widget.to_list_widget.current_data_changed.connect(self.test)
test(self): print 'to test:',
self.notes_widget.to_list_widget.get_all_data() |

The later works just fine.
Can anybody spot what I’m doing wrong?

Cheers,
frank

​
--

ohufxLogo 50x50 <http://www.ohufx.com>
	*vfx compositing <http://ohufx.com/compositing.html> | *workflow

Your gateway to over 1,000 free tools... right inside of Nuke
<http://www.nukepedia.com/nubridge>