[Interest] QWizard - can't register a field with a custom property

Frank Rueter | OHUfx frank at ohufx.com
Wed Mar 20 07:13:36 CET 2019

I now have the same issue with trying to register a QTextEdit widget's
content:

|self.registerField('message', self.notes_widget.messageWidget,
'toPlainText', 'notes_widget.messageWidget.textChanged') |

Once again my sanity check with manual signal/slot connections works fine:

|self.notes_widget.messageWidget.textChanged.connect(self.test) def
test(self): print self.notes_widget.messageWidget.toPlainText() |

What am I missing?

Cheers,
frank

​