[Interest] [SPAM] a question about QNetworkAccessManager

Matej Košík misc at matej-kosik.net
Wed Mar 20 10:45:18 CET 2019

Spam detection software, running on the system "mx.qt-project.org",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message has been attached to this so you can view it or label

Content preview:  Hi, I am new to Qt. Yesterday, I have learned about: - QNetworkAccessManager
   - QNetworkRequest - QNetworkReply (as I wanted to figure out how to make
  HTTP GET/POST request and process the responses). [...]

 pts rule name              description
 0.0 URIBL_BLOCKED          ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to URIBL was blocked.
                            See
                            http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DnsBlocklists#dnsbl-block
                             for more information.
                            [URIs: qt.io]
 0.8 BAYES_50               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 40 to 60%
                            [score: 0.5000]
 0.7 SPF_HELO_SOFTFAIL      SPF: HELO does not match SPF record (softfail)
 1.0 FROM_EXCESS_BASE64     From: base64 encoded unnecessarily
 1.2 KHOP_DYNAMIC           Relay looks like a dynamic address
 1.0 RDNS_DYNAMIC           Delivered to internal network by host with
                            dynamic-looking rDNS