[Interest] Problems getting QGeoPositionInfoSource working under iOS

Alex Blasche alexander.blasche at qt.io
Wed Mar 20 12:55:20 CET 2019

Hi,

Here are a few hints what you might want to check upon.

Do you use cmake or qmake? cmake does not work with static libs. You must use qmake as it works out what dependencies have to be build into binary.

I suggest you go through your binaries and first verify that you have the relevant qtposition plugin in your set of binaries. It would be under
Qt/5.12.0/ios/plugins/position/libqtposition_cl.a. As second step ensure that this plugin is part of your applications link line. Last but not least ensure that your application's project file specifically mentions positioning as dependency.

--
Alex