[Interest] QTabWidget scroll buttons

Murphy, Sean smurphy at walbro.com
Tue Mar 26 22:19:37 CET 2019

> > there doesn't appear to be an easy way to add widgets in the tab widget's
> tab bar.
>
> QTabWidget::tabBar(), layout(), addItem() ?

I meant "easy" in the sense of a functions like these (which don't exist):
  QToolButton* QTabWidget::leftScrollButton()
  QToolButton* QTabWidget::rightScrollButton()

Unless I'm missing something, both your tabBar()->layout()->addItem()
suggestion and your previous email about drilling down and finding the
QToolButton children aren't part of the QTabWidget documented API,
which means they could change how those are implemented in a
future version of Qt.

Sean

This message has been scanned for malware by Forcepoint. www.forcepoint.com