[Interest] Detemine Run into VM

Jérôme Godbout godboutj at amotus.ca
Wed Mar 27 20:48:38 CET 2019

Thanks, I have an issue that software reset my cdc_acm device inside a VM make the xhci goes nuts (on native install it work just fine). So I will print a message box when inside a VM and ask the user to unplug and replug the device instead or software reset it. On native or Windows vm I will simply do it by software and continue without user intervention. If I ever found a cause or a real fix I will remove that popup, but until then I have something that will work at least.