[Interest] Odd crash with QPainter + QOpenGLWidget

Jérôme Godbout godboutj at amotus.ca
Thu Mar 28 14:58:42 CET 2019

For my usage that will be enough, most of them use Ubuntu/gentoo. If they use something exotic, I will have to check with them and they will need to run it into a VM to have issue with this. I will create a fallback if ever needed ( a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of 1% ain't time worthy sadly).